Sunday, October 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hey everyone!

I am finally posting a bunch of pictures of our house. We've been more than settled in for a while, but I really didn't want to post pictures until the last curtain was hung. I'm not sure why.


And, because visitors are always welcome (cough, cough) I'm posting some pics of the guest room.
Although it looks like we have many versions of Winston (5 based on these pics), there really can only be one dog like him. Finally, here is a video of one of Winston's favorite features of the house:

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of your new home -- looks nice!
Thanks also for the blog link. :)

Anonymous said...

Your house looks amazing! Miles watched the video of Winston and his super cool doggy door and I swear I heard him mumble... "lucky".