Thursday, June 5, 2008

Europe trip 2008

Hey everyone!

John and I arrived home last Friday from a whirlwind trip to Europe. We went to Paris, London, Interlaken (Switzerland), Cinque Terre (Italy), and the French Riviera (Antibes and Nice). It was wonderful, and it is always nice to come back home. We have been settling into our routines, enjoying time with Johnnie and Colon (here to watch the house and Winston while we were away, and visit), and starting another round of Agility class with Winston. Finally, I've posted some pictures for everyone to see...click on the picture below to get the slideshow.

Europe

Also, here are a few movies that we made along the way.

Here we are going up to the top of the Eiffel Tower while it was sparkling (which it does on the hour):


Up top (well, not tippy-top, but it was good enough!):


Here is the "ferry" we were in to get through a mountain in the Alps:


John being cheeky:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that last video, I hope you got a new camera!! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I was jealous of the food and drink photos...
I'm going to Switzerland in September. I should bug you guys for travel tips.

Kara said...

What amazing pictures! I can't wait to get all the details about your trip!