Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a....

It's a girl!! John and I had a wonderful time today getting our 20-week ultrasound. We are very excited about our little girl, and cannot wait to meet her. Everything looked great, and it is clear that she is already very advanced. Her mouth was open, which I assume means she is already either talking (if she takes after me) or singing (taking after John). I think the idea of a daughter may scare John a bit more than a son, but as Brian pointed out today, she will have John wrapped around her little finger within minutes of her arrival.

I'll update everyone on anything else, once I get down off of Cloud 9.

6 comments:

Kara said...

YAY for girls! I am so excited to meet Eleanora's new BFF!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Erin and John! Great news!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, you were such a sweet little baby girl, that it is such fun to imagine this little one you will have. What excitement!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats!

Frances Katrin said...

Congrats! And we're having a boy in or around Aug 7!!! Now he will have a friend at Wake Forest!

Frances Katrin said...

I think her mouth was open b/c she was drinking! Practice makes perfect...

Did she have hair on her head?