Friday, October 16, 2009

She's on the move!

This past Wednesday, Katherine entertained us by rolling over for the first time. Yay! Here is a movie of her performing this monumental feat. I think she looks proud of herself!




I am so ridiculously smitten with this beautiful girl. She giggles all the time, and has started squealing too. She'll be in stitches over our impressions of Ernie (or Bert, I forget which) laughing. She's already shown a preference for certain songs - she'll immediately quiet and smile as soon as her favorite plays. Of course I took more pictures of Katherine. Here are a few of my new favorites....

5 comments:

Emily said...

Amazing! Thanks for posting this!

Frances Katrin said...

Wow, that is awesome! Looks like she is getting some good tummy time in each days--- wonderful!

Jen said...

What a strong little girl, and cute to boot!

Ellen said...

She is a star!!

Jan said...

I love how frustrated she looked at the beginning, and how relieved she was when she accomplished such a feat! Its so fun to watch babies learn everything that we take for granted! Of course you're smitten with her. I would be too ;)