Monday, August 27, 2007

Even more fame!

If you guys remember, a few weeks ago I submitted Winston's picture into a "Dog Days of Summer" contest. Well, the website that ran that contest emailed and asked me for more pictures of Winston, so he could be featured on their website. So, head over here to see Winston in all of his glory on www.luvmutt.com! The description of Winston, as well as the captions, were written by the people that run the site, based on my email about Winston (just in case people were wondering).

Oh, by the way, I realized that this is turning into Winston's blog. Winston just happens to be the one that keeps track of me all day while I'm at home, and I can't help his puppy-dog trance. I promise to post some non-Winston material soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all of my favorite pictures of winston! don't mind him taking over the blog at all, though it would be nice to know what you and John are up to every now and then! this labor day weekend marks a month in tucson, wondering if AZ is beginning to feel like home yet...