Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Campbells go to Hollywood!







This weekend we drove to L.A. to visit Brian and Heather for Labor Day. It is great to be able to hop in a car to see my brother, and I love that they are so much closer to us now. L.A. is going through a pretty nasty heat wave, which comes with daily blackouts....bring out the candles and board games! Queen Heather found the baby in the King Cake at a Mardi Gras-themed party, while Winston got to romp under the Hollywood sign and face-off with Winnie the cat.

2 comments:

Brian said...

We had a great time seeing you guys. You failed to mention my domination of John in Guitar Hero 2...I mean, he did claim that he was going to kick my ass, so I had to show him who's better at fake guitar playing.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed that you can get Winston to pose so well for you - in front of the Hollywood sign no less - such a model dog! Hope all is going well - see you in two weeks!