Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun weekend

Hey everyone,

First of all, GO GIANTS!! John and I had such a fantastic time last night watching the Super Bowl at Linsday and Brent's house. I even made Giants cookies and brought out my 1986 Giants Super Bowl victory shirt for the occasion (it fits better now than it did in 1986). Then we went home and I watched Puppy Bowl IV for an embarrassing amount of time.


The rest of the weekend was pretty awesome too. On Saturday, Kara and I went to hear Hillary speak on the UofA campus. To be up front, I'm still undecided between her and Obama so I thought hearing her speak might help. I need to figure it out before tomorrow's primary. Chelsea was there too, but my fantasy of inviting her out for drinks and Mexican food to become buddies never really came to fruition. When I got home, though, it was clear Winston was jealous of my Hillary sticker, so I gave it to him. If you remember, he has always been a Hillary supporter.


Sunday afternoon we also had our first Agility class with Winston. We hope to have pictures of him on some of the fun equipment at some point, but our first class included obedience basics (which Winston nailed, of course!). Some people get really competitive about Agility, but our primary goal is just to have fun with him at the class and let him learn some new things.

2 comments:

Brian said...

You guys may not be competitive now, but just wait until the introduce the "Doggie Door Challenge" and John says, "There's no way you can fit through that..."

Anonymous said...

Winston is voting for Obama. That sticker must have come from someone who doesn't care about dogs' rights I suppose...