Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Any day now....

Hey everyone!
There is no baby announcement yet, just an update on what has been going on while we wait for 'Lil Peanut's arrival. I am just about 39 weeks along, which means that the baby can make her appearance any day now. I still feel really great, even if I'm in a constant state of exhaustion (good practice for life with a newborn, I assume). Last week, Johnnie and Colon were here to help us prepare the house and ourselves for the baby, so now we have a room that is just adorable and waiting for a little occupant. Johnnie and Colon were so terrific, and we are so thankful for their help! It was fun, too, to hear about John's arrival into this world...apparently he was indecisive and kept throwing Johnnie into and out of labor. I think he ought to apologize for that! I'll be sure to post some pictures soon of the baby's room and the rest of the new house, but for now you'll have to settle on a belly shot taken a week ago by Johnnie.

4 comments:

Auntie el said...

Erin Kate, you look great
For that new baby
We can hardly wait

Keep enjoying the experience.

Frances Katrin said...

You look incredible! I hope you have a beautiful and empowering birth experience. You will do great!

Kara said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I can't wait to meet that sweet little babe!

Frances Katrin said...

Awesome! Go get 'em!!