Sunday, August 9, 2009

Smiles smiles smiles!

We have been so happy to see some smiles from Katherine!! It's great to finally get some sort of feedback from Katherine that she either likes us or finds our silly faces entertaining enough to humor us. There are so many milestones that she'll be starting to reach, and I'm so excited to watch her go through them and learn about the world around her. I'm so in love! As for John and I, we're a bit pooped out now and then, but we're managing to keep our heads above water. As for Winston, he's been a good buddy and always accompanying Katherine around the house.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations Erin! I had lost track from when Jen-Yi told me you were expecting. It seems like yesterday that we were throwing your bachelorette party on Franklin street! Love that you are blogging- i started one myself to keep family up to date with our lives in NYC. Congrats again- you and John deserve every ounce of happiness that Katherine gives you!

Jan

Ellen said...

Oh, that huge toothless grin is adorable!!!!!