Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy girl!

Katherine really is amazing! It is so much fun to watch her develop and learn something new, every single day. These days, she totally gets a kick out of talking with John. She and her Daddy will go back and forth, saying "Hey" until she breaks out into a huge grin and makes some adorable noise/squeak that must be the beginnings of a laugh. I become more smitten with her every single day.

This is her "I will NOT poop on the new couch, I promise" face.


Smiling for Daddy!


Talking with Daddy!


Katherine chillin' with her BFF Winston.

3 comments:

Frances Katrin said...

Wow, she is starting to look like her parents more every day!

Jen said...

Adorable!
I hope she's not getting too big for the long-overdue present that I'm knitting for her!

ellen said...

Erin Kate, keep those photos coming!!!