Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nashville!

Hey folks.....we are on the road!

This morning was a wonderful breakfast with my lab, and I am very sad to not have them in my life every day. I know I am a big block of cheese here, but when you work with a group like that you have to work really hard to be in a bad mood.



We are in Nashville now, after a beautiful ride through NC, VA, and TN mountains. John and I just ate a delicious dinner at a local joint (think Lucky 32, for you Winston-Salemites). We are still tired, but really happy to be on the road and headed west. Winston was an absolute angel in the car today, sleeping until we opened a bag of Cheetos.



Do I smell Cheetos?!?!


Tomorrow we head to Sulphur Springs, Texas. To be continued...

6 comments:

Brian said...

DO NOT STOP IN SHAMROCK, TEXAS!! It is a dry county. Despite the Irish name, there's no booze.

Have a good night and a safe drive.

Jen said...

Are you stopping by Graceland?

I don't blame Winston -- I love Cheetos too!

Erin said...

We are not stopping in Graceland, but I will pour one out for my homey as we drive by.

Anonymous said...

Erin, John, drive carefully. Make sure Winston has his turn at the wheel. Nobody should get too tired! We love you.

Unknown said...

That has to be one of my favoritist pictures of Winston. I can only imagine what is going through his mind about this whole adventure!

Minna said...

We miss you in the lab already!! Jacob says that while you're in Texas, don't stop in Paris or Moscow, either - they're not what you think.

Drive safely and hope to hear from you soon!