Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Trip to LA

I flew out to LA for the International C. elegans Meeting, while John and Winston stayed in NC. Brian was the best big brother ever, and came to my talk on worm embryo stuff...it was so wonderful to see a smiling face in the crowd. I had a great time at the meeting, hanging out with past and current lab members (some are in the picture). Then I got to spend some time with Brian and Heather....we found a fun program on Brian's camera that occupied us for a long time. Then we grew up and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Farfalle in their neighborhood.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Heather and I were super excited to see your talk. She seemed to understand it much more than I did. Either way, we had a blast seeing you talk and hanging out.

BTW, you forgot to mention your "Guitar Hero" skillz.

Erin said...

A hand cramp is a serious issue for a rocker such as myself. Don't be a hater.