Friday, May 8, 2009

Hi Everyone!!
Last weekend was Brian and Heather's wedding. It was amazing...the wedding was beautiful and so much fun. The exchanged vows on the beach in Malibu, and the reception was also on the beach a few feet from the water. There were dolphins jumping out of the water during the ceremony and reception...surely that is good luck on top of being a beautiful sight. Brian and Heather looked amazing, and I think they had a good time too despite the stress of planning such an amazing weekend for everyone. It was great to see my whole extended family and close family friends, and I think they got a kick out of seeing me while I'm cookin' up the next addition to the clan. Thanks to Aunt Ellen and Willer for some of the pictures!


Rehearsal at the beach


At the rehearsal, down the stairs to where Brian and Heather would exchange vows.

Brian and Heather tie the knot!! I'm off to the left, but I can promise you I was verklempt.

The McCarthy clan with the new Mr. and Mrs. McCarthy.

Brian and Heather at the reception.

Nice shot of the reception in full swing.

1 comment:

Dave said...

It was so great to see you and John!!! Let me know if you want full quality files of any of the pictures in case you were going to print any out! I put my favorites on Facebook, but hope to have the full set on my website soon!